Ayurveda Training Institute in India for Ayurveda Course in India
Our ayurvedic theory classes :
- History and traditional
- Veda and Darsanas
- Moolasidhantha (Fundamental Principles)
- Sareera (Knowledge of Body and Its Organisation)
- Dosha consultation methods
- Swasthavritha (Preventive Care)
- Dravya and Bhaishajya (Food, Medicine and their pepration)
- Athuravritha (Principles of Diseases and their Treatment)
- Shodana therapy(Panchakarma Purification Therapies)
- Paschatkarmas (Special Therapies)
Snehana & swedana
- Indications & Contraindications
- Types of Purvakarmas
- Different Snaha dravyas
- Prepration methods
- Diet during Treatment
- Disciplines during Purvakarmas
As the name suggests,Pancha in Sanskrit stands for five and Karma are therapeutic measures, therefore Panchakarma means five types of therapeutic measures. These are undertaken for the purification of the body.
- Vamana is the treatment for Kapha and Kapha dominant diseases
- Indication of vamana
- Contraindications of Vamana
- Procedure of Vamana
- Signs of proper Vamana
- Diet and Regimens after Vamana
- Indication of Virechana
- Contraindications of Virechana
- Procedure of Virechana
- Signs of proper Virechana
- Diet and Regimens after Virechana
- Vasthi (medicated enemia)
Vasthi is a therapeutic procedure in which certain herbal oils or herbal extracts are applied through the rectum to balance the doshas. This treatment is effective for arthritis,paralysis,hemiplegia,numbness,gastric complaints, rheumatism and chronic constipation.
Different types of vasthi
- Prepration method of medicine.
- Indication and contraindication of vasthi
- Procedure of vasthi
- It’s a partial cleaning of the head region.
- Classification of Nasya and Procedure
- Indication and Contraindication of Nasya
- Procedure of Nasya
- Signs of proper Nasya.
- Effects of Nasya.
- This treatment is meant for Raktha dhatu.
- Techniques of Rakthamokshana
- Classification of Rakthamokshana
- Procedure of Rakthamokshana
- Supplementary treatments
- Dhumapana,Gandoosha and Kabala, Mukhalepa, Aschyothana, Anjana Oil therapies and other special treatments :
It means oil application and its often meant to the Ayurveda massage. This is a special type of oil massage in which strokes are given according to the circulatory channels. This treatment is very useful for vata predominant diseases, loss of skin texture, insomia, fatigue etc.
‘Shiras’ means head and ‘Dharma’ is the continuous flow. This treatment is continuous flow of particular liquid on the forehead of the receiver.Dhara uses oils as well as some concoctions
Types of shiro dhara
Certain lukewarm herbal oils are poured into a cap fitted on the head and this treatment is highly effective for facial paralysis and this treatment is highly effective for facial paralysis. Severe head aches,tension,stress and other diseases of the head.
This is a type of swedana treatment which is done with bolous of medicines tied in a piece of cloth.
Types of kizhi
- Njavarakizhi(rice bolous)
- Podikizhi(powder bolous)
- Elakizhi(leaves bundle)
- Specialised local treatments like
The swedhana treatment with njavara rice.
The swedana treatment with powder
The swedana with leaves bundle.
In this treatment cloth pieces dipped in the medicated oil is kept on the patients head for particular time period. This treatment is better for vatha diseases like hair fall and head ache.
In this treatment dry amalaki (goose berry) fruits are boiled in butter milk applied on the head after making into fine paste form..
Swedhana treatment with oil in which medicated oil is poured on the body from a particular height.
It’s a herbal powder massage with specially designed upward strokes. It is mainly used for weight reduction.
Kati vasti (for back pain), Greeva vasti (Local treatment for neck pain), Janu vasti (Local treatment for knee joint pain), Netra Tarpana, Putapaka, Natra Dhara(For improving eye health), Karma Poorana Karma,Dhoopana (Local treatment for ear diseases).
After successful completion of the course the students will be able to perform all ayurvedic therapies including panchakarma under the direction of a registered medical practioner. the student will also be able to work in a spa as ayurvedic therapist.
Requirements for admission
- Id proof orginal
- Orginal of any educational certificate
- 9 passport size photograph
- Maximum pairs of sports outfit
- Pick up facility available (chargeable upon distance)
Types Of Accommodation
- Accommodation Twin sharing and single,Chargeable
- Dormitory system ,no additional charge