Certificate Program in Kalary Massage
MAIN SUBJECTS IN KALARY MASSAGE PROGRAM
- History and tradition
- Moolasidhantha (Fundamental Principles)
- Sareera (Knowledge of Body and Its Organisation)
- Swasthavritha (Preventive Care)
- Dravya and Bhaishajya (Food, Medicine and their pepration)
- Athuravritha (Principles of Diseases and their Treatment)
- Indications & Contraindications
Kalary feet Massage (Massaging whole body using therapist feets on client body)
- This style of massage is the most treditional way of massage in Kerala mainly Malabar region.In this style therapist stand on the client body(hip region) with proper balance and use his feet rithemically on the client body parts in a planned manner. This method is done with a single therapist, unlike the other massage styles.here the client lies on a reed mat on the floor.
kalary Abhayangam (massage with four hands)
- It means deep tissue kind of massage to detoxify the deeper layers of museles which is having pain after a hectic workout or strain. This is a special type of oil massage in which strokes are given according to the circulatory channels. This treatment is very useful for vata predominant diseases, loss of skin texture, insomia, fatigue etc.
- After successful completion of the course the students will be able to perform the Massage on client without the help of a doctor since it is totally different from Ayurvedic tredition. The student will also be able to work in a spa as kalary therapist.